I. BASIC PROVISIONS
The controller of personal data according to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is CORTEC sro, IČO: 45 584 168, with its registered office at Horná 13, 974 01 Banská Bystrica. (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
Contact details of the administrator are:
– address: Kavečianska 41, Košice 040 01
– email: email@example.com
– telephone: +421 / 55/632 44 50
Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social .
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED:
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
– performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
The purpose of personal data processing is:
– processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required, which is necessary for successful processing of the order (name and surname, address, e-mail contact and telephone contact) Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or performed by the administrator.
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The administrator stores personal data:
– for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATORS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR)
Recipients of personal data are persons:
– involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract
– providing website operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the website
– providing marketing services
The controller does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud service providers.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
– the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
– the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
– the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
– the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
– the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
The controller declares that he has taken all technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in writing.
The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the terms of privacy on its website and will also send you a new version of these terms to your e-mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 25.05.2018.